created Feb 23, 2012
updated Feb 07, 2013
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- Community Rating
Current value: 4.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- wa, washington, ofm, state, congressional district, population, housing, redistricting
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- Washington State Office of Financial Management, Forecasting Division
- Source Link
- Public Domain
- The 2012 congressional districts are based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- The census data are derived from the 2010 decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting data summary file for Washington state.
- See http://www.ofm.wa.gov/pop/census2010/sf1/cd2012.asp for Census 2010 detailed (49-page) demographic profiles for congressional districts.