created Feb 23, 2012
updated Feb 07, 2013
Census 2010 population by race and Hispanic or Latino origin, for all ages and for 18 years and over for congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- wa, washington, ofm, state, congressional district, population, housing, redistricting
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- Washington State Office of Financial Management, Forecasting Division
- Source Link
- Public Domain
- The 2012 congressional districts are based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- The census data are derived from the 2010 decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting data summary file for Washington state.
- See http://www.ofm.wa.gov/pop/census2010/sf1/cd2012.asp for Census 2010 detailed (49-page) demographic profiles for congressional districts.